Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Fantastic Reign by Aanchal Dogra Miss India Canada 2009

with 0 comments


My scintillating journey began at the crowning moment when I heard my contestant number and my name Aanchal. That was my magical moment! The past year has been filled with travelling, learning, emotions, friendship and growth. During my reign, I met with innocent and impoverished children in India, dignitaries, celebrities, spiritual and political leaders, non governmental organizations, charities and visited world renowned hospitals. Every experience has changed my entire perspective of life in a vivid and dramatic way. It is phenomenal that so many people continue to give me strength, inspiration and encouragement to follow my dreams. The Miss India Canada organization's platform has offered me a broader vision of the future as well as imagination to harness and accomplish a progressive journey in life.

I thank Mr. Sanjay Agnihotri and his associates for their unstinted ongoing support and encouragement during my tenure with the Miss India Canada event. Above all, I would like to acknowledge my mother Nutan who has always been by my side and guiding me to remain positive. Her incredible power source continues to illuminate my world and radiates in me to make a difference in the lives of many.' I am living a dream that I pray will never end'.

To generations I remind,


Do not pretend, BE

Do not promise, ACT
Do not choose, DREAM and make it a REALITY!

Aanchal Dogra

_______________________________________
Aanchal Dogra is Miss India Canada 2009
http://www.aanchaldogra.com/

0 comments:

adbrite